This accessibility statement applies to www.palvelualankassa.fi -website and has been created by 3.12.2021. Liana Technologies has implemented this digital service and assessed its accessibility.
Digital service availability status
Meets critical A & AA requirements.
Did you notice a lack of accessibility in our digital service? Let us know and we will do our best to put things right.
Contact us by email tkassa.palaute(at)pam.fi
If you notice accessibility issues on the website, give feedback to the site administrator. The answer may take up to 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive or you do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can report it to Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The agency’s website explains in detail how to make a complaint and how the matter is handled.
Supervisory authority – contact details
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Unit of Accessibility Control. www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi
Telephone: 0295 016 000.
We are constantly working to improve accessibility
An accessibility assessment has been made of our digital services
The accessibility of the website has been tested using the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool designed to study accessibility and by using MacOS operating system's VoiceOver screen reading technology. Website testing has been performed with various web browsers. Various functionalities have been tested, including navigation and search functions.
The following issues have been identified regarding the accessibility of the website:
- The site can be accessed via the keyboard interface.
- Website elements have descriptive labels or similar that are used by screen reading technologies.
- The use of the website is also possible when the size of the content of the website is increased to 200%.
- The website is responsive and can be browsed on different sized screens.
- The contrast difference in the color of the texts is large enough compared to the color of the background so the text stands out from the background.
- Critical A- and AA-level accessibility requirements were taken into account in the design and implementation of the website.